A District Reborn: From Graffiti to Industrial. This route is ideal for those who'd rather be enchanted by the raw charm of a modern city and the poetry of old industrial complexes.Price from 500 CZK
The walk takes you through one of the most exciting and rapidly developing Prague districts, where there‘s always something happening. Holešovice was a former centre of manufacturing and business, and some of its distinctive factory complexes from the early 20th century remain. The factories no longer serve their original purpose and have been modernized and renovated, finding new lives as apartments, offices, and studios for young artists, designers, and architects. Come see what a former brewery, steam mill, or slaughterhouse look like today. Stroll through a district that offers delightful surprises with its plethora of quirky cafés, alternative galleries, and shops – an area where creativity and innovation await you around every corner.
Route: Veletržní palác (National Gallery) - Heřmanova Street - Hus Congregational House - Strossmayerovo Square - Vltavská Metro Station - Bubenské Riverbank - Prague Marketplace - ArtGen - Komunardů Street - Argentinská street - U Průhonu Street - Osadní Street - DOX (Contemporary Art centre) - Na Maninách Street - U Uranie Street - Jankovcova Street - Prague Marina - Ortenovo Square
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Route length: 6 km / 4 miles
- Start point: in front of the entrance to the National Gallery (Veletržní palác)
- Difficulty: The route is not difficult.
- Weather: The route is suitable in any weather.
- Note: The tour includes only the walk; entrance fees to individual sites are not included.
Note for sale at e-shop:
- Basic languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian – sales close 24 hours prior to start of tour
- Other languages: Slovak, Polish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Croatian – sales close 72 prior to start of tour
|1 person / price per person:||1,600 CZK|
|2 persons / price per person:||800 CZK|
|3 persons / price per person:||600 CZK|
|4 and more / price per person:||450 CZK|
|Family ticket:||1,800 CZK|
|1 person / price per person:||1,800 CZK|
|2 persons / price per person:||900 CZK|
|3 persons / price per person:||650 CZK|
|4 and more / price per person:||500 CZK|
|Family ticket:||2,000 CZK|
|1 person / price per person:||2,200 CZK|
|2 persons / price per person:||1,100 CZK|
|3 persons / price per person:||800 CZK|
|4 and more / price per person:||650 CZK|
|Family ticket:||2,400 CZK|
|1 person / price per person:||2,400 CZK|
|2 persons / price per person:||1,200 CZK|
|3 persons / price per person:||850 CZK|
|4 and more / price per person:||700 CZK|
|Family ticket:||2,600 CZK|